The brand’s mission is to recognize that everyone has a beautiful and unique story to tell. Through Amber’s powerful writing and meaningful designs Bryan Anthonys inspires their community of customers to share their unique stories. They believe that sharing stories is the spark that ignites connection – when we share our stories we find ourselves within one another, helping us realize that we are not alone in our journeys.
Bryan Anthonys is not just a brand, it’s a lifestyle. A lifestyle that’s filled with passion, empowerment and authenticity. It’s living with no regrets. It’s giving life a meaning and making every moment count.
Our 14k gold and silver finishes give our products a unique appearance. All of our products are plated nickel free and sealed with a clear anti tarnish coating to help protect the piece and provide a long lasting hold to it's finish.
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
1. Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
2. Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
3. Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
1. Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
2. Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity. To prevent it developing a patina as much as possible, we recommend protecting your jewelry & its finish by removing it before swimming or showering as it can dull or erode precious metals. Avoid contact with lotions, perfume, and other beauty products to protect your piece from potential damage and tarnishing.