Choose from a wide variety of calendars, journals, gift books, stickers, writing essentials and greeting cards.
Be Strong & Courageous- Prayer JournalRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
Full Bloom- Kids Prayer JournalRegular price $20.00 Save $-20.00
Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart- Prayer JournalRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
Everything Is Possible With God- Prayer JournalRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
Guided JournalRegular price $14.00 Save $-14.00
Speak Your Truth- Write Now JournalRegular price $7.95 Save $-7.95
Illustrated by Justine Edge
Celebrate your unique voice and confidence with the encouraging quotes and bright artwork of this journal.
Our softcover Write Now Journal line features beautiful designs, modern typography, and bold sentiments—with plenty of lined pages to capture the day’s thoughts, musing, and prose.
Taste The Beauty Of The Wild- Write Now JournalRegular price $7.95 Save $-7.95
Write Now Journal
Designed and Illustrated by Justine Edge
Photography by Jay Johnson
The natural world invites us to discover healing and renewal through its wonders. With reflective quotes and nature photography throughout, the pages of this journal are here to help you find peace in your thoughts and musings.
Our softcover Write Now Journal line features beautiful designs, modern typography, and bold sentiments—with plenty of lined pages to capture the day’s thoughts, musing, and notes.
Words To Live By, Notebook TrioRegular price $12.00 Save $-12.00
Start Small: Intentions JournalRegular price $16.95 Save $-16.95
Intentions and Activities to Create a Life You Love
Written by M.H. Clark
Designed by Justine Edge
There’s magic in an intention. It’s like a wish that you get to make come true. This activity journal is an invitation to fill your life with more of what you have been wishing for—intentions that make your world brighter.
Dear God, Suede JournalRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
Outside In, Journal for OutdoorsRegular price $14.95 Save $-14.95
Questions, Quotes, and Activities to Connect You to Nature
Written by M.H. Clark
Designed by Justine Edge
There is a feeling that comes over you when you’re standing on the shore, or staring at the sky, or watching a flower bloom before your eyes. It’s the feeling of experiencing the most beautiful parts of nature—and the most beautiful parts of you.
This activity book is an invitation to connect to the natural world and, simultaneously, to connect more deeply with yourself. Open it up after a hike, on a trip to a local park, or during an afternoon break on your balcony. Whether you are in a rural area or big city, its imaginative prompts, thoughtful vignettes, and meditative quotes will help you notice your surroundings, reawaken your senses, and let the healing nature of the outside into your life.
Kind Of Wonderful, A Guided JournalRegular price $14.95 Save $-14.95
A Guided Journal to Make Each Day a Little Kinder
By far the most beautiful thing about kindness is that it is so wonderfully easy to find, so simple to do and so delightful to discover. Unfailingly, each and every act we take makes our world a little brighter—and us a whole lot happier. What an amazing gift.
This journal is here to help you see the opportunities for kindness that are all around you, and to invite you to take them, wholeheartedly. With little moments and grand gestures alike, every day offers a chance to make a difference in this big, beautiful world we call home.
One Of A Kind, Guided JournalRegular price $15.95 Save $-15.95
A Guided Journal for Celebrating All That You Are
Written by Ruth Austin
Designed by Justine Edge
You are someone worth celebrating. You. Just as you are.
Pause and reflect on all the amazing things you do and the uniqueness that is all yours with encouragement from this guided journal. It offers space to see and pay tribute to the universe of strengths and possibilities you hold within and to notice everything good about yourself and your life.
Simple, stirring prompts and compelling quotes invite you to create a keepsake of positive thoughts you can return to when you need them most.
Artisan Leather Journal, pick from various quotesRegular price $40.00 Save $-40.00
These blush leather journals can vary in color as they are artisan-made and each journal is hand dyed. These leather journals make for a perfect gift. Each journal has unlined handmade paper inside.
Available in the following quotes-
Modern Script Fountain Pen & JournalRegular price $13.99 Save $-13.99
What If?: Big Questions & Simple Exercises for a Meaningful Life Spiral-boundRegular price $16.95 Save $-16.95
Leather Journal, 7x9.5"Regular price $44.00 Save $-44.00
These leather journals make great gifts! Each one has unlined paper inside and has an elastic band on the bottom to keep everything in place.
Available in the following sayings:
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. - Joseph Campbell
Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world. -Rebecca Puig
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." - Omar Khayyan
- "All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither. Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadows shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king" - J.R.R. Tolkien
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received. And pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones. And allow your soul the freedom to sing. Dance. Praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. - E.B. White
- May the sun bring you new energy by by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life. -Apache Blessing
- To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special. - Jim Valvano
- Everything passes, everything changes, just do what you think you should do. - Bob Dylan
- Keep a notebook. Travel with it, eat with it, sleep with it. Slap into it every stray thought that flutters up in your brain. Cheap paper is less perishable than gray matter, and lead pencil markings endure longer than memory. - Jack London
- Dimensions: 7" x 9.75"Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our products, natural markings and color variations are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.
What Makes You Feel Alive, BookRegular price $12.95 Save $-12.95
What do you think of when you daydream? What lights you up inside? With thoughtful questions to ponder and lively designs that inspire, this vibrant wire-O notebook is filled with invitations to follow the callings of your heart and do everything you love.
Words To Live By, journalRegular price $16.95 Save $-16.95
52 Weeks of Possibility, One Word at a Time